See Vision Services Differently
Increase your independence and ability to do what’s important and meaningful to YOU with See Differently’s expert low vision services and products.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team understands that vison loss is a uniquely personal experience, requiring an individual approach. With almost 140 years experience, vision is our business!
Our large range of integrated services makes See Differently your destination for all your low vison needs. We’ll connect you with the services and resources you need to chart your way forward.
- Occupational Therapy (OT) – Improve your independence and confidence in daily activities; reading the latest magazine, modifying your home so you can move around more safely, or tending to your garden bed.
- Mobility and Orientation – Gain skills to enhance your freedom and travel where you want with greater independence, from catching a bus to the shops to managing uneven footpaths.
- Support Coordination – If you’re starting a new NDIS plan or looking to get more from your current plan, we’ll take the hassle out of it for you, leaving you to focus is on achieving your goals and utilising the best services and supports for you.
- Counselling – If you’re feeling stressed, worrying about the future or just need someone to talk to, our counsellors are specially trained in vision loss and will equip you with strategies and skills to help chart your way forward.
- Support Workers – Providing practical solutions such as transport to regular appointments and social activities to learning how to shop online.
- Volunteers – Stay connected to the community with our volunteers; they’ll transport you to medical appointments and recreational programs, helping you maintain independence and social.
- Technology – South Australia’s largest range of vision technology from the latest apps to tried and tested magnifiers, clocks and kitchen scales – shop in-store with our expert team, or online anytime.
- Optometry – Our expert Optometrists will work with you to maximize the vision you have and enhance how you see with the latest vision aids and technology.
- Employment Services – Looking for work, or to hire? See Differently offers a full range of employment solutions including skills training, return to work programs, youth employment and ongoing workplace support.
- Braille Services – Braille can be used in a variety of places for every day easy use. Our expert instructors will customize training for your needs whether it be some at-home labelling, reading and writing skills and resources, or embracing new braille tech.
For further information about Living with Low Vision and how the See Differently’s range of Services can assist, call 1300 944 306 or email contact@SeeDifferently.org.au
For a Word Document with Alternative Text please email contact@SeeDifferently.org.au