The RSB Volunteer Program can provide you with a meaningful way to assist people who are blind or vision impaired.
How can I help as an RSB Volunteer?
- Assisting the RSB Guide Dog Service by becoming a Puppy Educator, Bed and Breakfast or Emergency Boarder
- Visiting clients for a chat
- Transporting clients to medical appointments, shopping, etc.
- Facilitating social groups
- Participating in the RSB Fundraising and at Special Events
- Working with the RSB Factory Canteen
- Assisting with the administration
What roles are currently needed by the RSB?
- Puppy Educators
- Bed and Breakfast volunteers
- Emergency Boarders
- Volunteer drivers
- Group Facilitators
If you are considering becoming an RSB volunteer you need to be over 18 years of age, undertake a Police Check, and complete relevant training for your chosen role.