Our volunteer program provides you with a meaningful way to assist people who are blind or vision impaired, our wonderful volunteers support the RSB by providing
- Support to the RSB and its clients:
- Hosting a RSB Guide Dog Service by becoming a Puppy Educator, Bed and Breakfast Borders or Emergency Boarders
- Fundraising and Special Events
- Working with the RSB Factory Canteen
- Helping with Audio Services and Transcription Services
- Supporting Talking Newspapers
- Assisting with Reception and Clerical and other volunteer positions
If you are considering becoming an RSB volunteer you need to be over 18 years of age, undertake a Police Check and complete relevant training to your chosen role.
For more information about volunteering email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message here.