- LIVING WITH LOW VISION
- GUIDE AND ASSISTANCE DOGS
You are here
Each RSB Guide and Assistance Dog costs over $30,000 to breed, raise and train to become a vital mobility aid for a client who is blind or vision impaired, or assistance to a veteran who is living with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). This is why we need your support to help these little guys become stars!
RSB PupStars sponsors will have the opportunity to follow a litter of puppies on their journey to become Dogs that make a difference. You will meet your pups from the age of eight weeks old when they first start their Puppy Education, and watch them grow, play, and learn all the skills they need to start their careers.
The RSB PupStars are here! A new and exciting opportunity for you to get up close and personal with our puppies. Sign up to RSB PupStars and you can watch a litter of pups grow-up, receive regular PupDates, videos of the pups in training, and special gifts. Your generous donations will change the lives of many Australians like Michael - visit www.PupStars.org.au to sign up today. The RSB is proud that we do not pay any 4profit street marketing agencies. 100% of your donation goes to the RSB.
Posted by Royal Society for the Blind (RSB) on Wednesday, 15 February 2017
As an RSB PupStar sponsor you will recieve:
- Birth Certificate of your litter
- PupStar Scrapbook to hold all your puppy mail
- Welcome gift featuring your litter
- Regular PupDates with photos and news from your litter
- Regular videos of your litter in training
- Access to the PupStars private Facebook group to keep up to date with all the latest information about the RSB PupStars!
- Annual PupStars special gift