Want to be the first to know about RSB Events, hear ‘Pup-dates,’ see new litter photos? The RSB has a new online meeting place with the launch of the RSB's Facebook Page.
The site will feature an exciting range of event photos, news and even behind-the-scenes action. It’s your chance to get involved, hear from the RSB, find out about all of our services, and be the first to know!
So if you love the RSB Guide Dogs, ‘like’ us on Facebook for your chance to meet them!
You could win a guided tour for you and a friend of the RSB Guide Dog Service, an opportunity to view an RSB Puppy Education class and participate in a sighted guide walk with an RSB Guide Dog in training and an RSB Cadet Guide Dog Mobility Instructor.
This competition has closed, but please keep spreading the word about the RSB's Facebook page... Get clicking! You’ll find us at www.facebook.com/RSBfocus or click 'like'
Terms and Conditions – RSB's Facebook launch
1. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Adelaide metropolitan area only. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. Employees of the Promoter or any person associated with the Competition, or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.2. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The RSB may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions
3. Entry into the Competition is free.
4. The Competition opens at 12 noon on Thursday 17 February 2011 and closes at 5pm on Thursday 31 March 2011 ("Competition Period"). Any “like” received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
5. To enter the Competition, you must “like” the RSB Facebook page within the Competition Period.
6. The winner will be selected at random at 12pm on Monday 4 April 2011 by RSB Marketing and Fundraising Manager, Diana Swanson.
7. The winner will receive the following:
- A guided tour for themselves and a friend (parent or guardian if under 18 years old) of the RSB Guide Dog Service, located at 11 Blacks Road Gilles Plains SA 5086
- The opportunity to view an RSB Puppy Education class
- The opportunity to participate in a 10 minute sighted guide walk with an RSB Guide Dog in training and RSB Cadet Guide Dog Mobility Instructor
8. The winner must be able to provide own transport to the prize venue, being RSB Guide Dog Service, 11 Blacks Road Gilles Plains SA.9. No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the RSB’s control, the RSB reserves the right to provide a similar experience to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
10. The name of the prize winner will be posted on the Royal Society for the Blind (RSB) Facebook page on Monday 4 April 2011. The winner will also be contacted via Facebook wall post.
11. In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted, the RSB will retain the prize for 30 days from the date of announcement. If the prize is not claimed within 30 days, the judges may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the prize winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
12. The winner must attend and complete the prize within three months of the date of announcement – the final date being Monday 4 July 2011.
13. The RSB is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The RSB assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access.
14. To the full extent permitted by the law, the RSB will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.